Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines”. Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
- Use a Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Remove the center leaving about a 1″ thick frame.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″ then use the background stamps to stamp Versamark Ink and cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick away the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
- Use an Aqua Painter to add a Bermuda Bay watercolor wash onto the Shimmery White. Remove the excess ink from the embossed images with a paper towel. Adhere to the Silver Glimmer Paper and card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Blizzard Thinlits Die (currently on sale for $23.80) to crop Silver Glimmer Snowflakes using the Big Shot and Precision Base Plate. Adhere the snowflakes as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Without removing the cardstock, stamp again using Versamark Ink and cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool. Cut to 1″ x 3 1/2″. Wash with an Aqua Painter and Bermuda Bay Ink.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a final touch.
The Silver Glimmer Paper is drop dead gorgeous! The perfect example of all that Sparkles & Shines! With the newly designed thinner Glimmer Paper, it is much more die-cut and punch friendly. Glimmer paper is available in 4 stunning colors: Gold, Sparkle, Rose & Silver.
Rhinestone Basic Jewels is another item from Stampin’ Up! that sparkles. It is the perfect compliment to the sparkle of the Silver Glimmer Paper. Tip: If you want the Rhinestones to color coordinate with your project, use a Stampin’ Blend Marker to dye them the color of your choice.
Want an embossed look but don’t have the correct embossing powder? Stamp the image or sentiment in your choice of ink. Use the Stamparatus to stamp the image again in Versamark in (it will stamp in the exact spot, just leave the cardstock in place), cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and you have your custom color!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019, when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***You Are Here***
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!
The winners of my $50 Grab Bag Giveaway are…..Jean Bergenthal & Sara Jane Elliott!
Jean and Sara Jane, thank you so much for placing an order with me during the Online Extravaganza. Your bag of goodies will go in the mail by the end of the week!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
- Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
- Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
- Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit. See below for more details – Why purchase the $99 Starter Kit now.
DON’T FORGET MY DECEMBER HOST CODE. If you are placing your order through me, be sure to include my December host code BX33CDH6 on orders from $50 up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Orders that include the host code will earn YOUR CHOICE OF ANY ONE CURRENT ITEM $10 & UNDER. Orders of $150 or more should NOT include the host code and will automatically qualify for my Free Hoot Loot. You can see more details on how to earn Monthly Hoot Loot HERE.
STAY ORGANIZED ON THE GO! Available NOW! Check out this craft & carry tote which has been custom designed for the Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. Oodles of pockets for your Stamparatus accessories, too. More specifics on the tote and Stamparatus accessories in this brochure.
- Stamparatus Tote Only. #149695. $29.
- Stamparatus & Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool. #151961. $78. The Stamparatus is my “must-have” tool for daily stamping.
GET A HEAD START ON NEW STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS AND SAVE! December is a fabulous time to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator because starting today, Dec. 5, demonstrators can pre-order products (at a minimum 20% discount) from the Occasions Catalog (birthdays, spring holidays, Valentine’s Day) and pre-earn products from Sale-A-Bration (a free gift for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax). Customers will have to wait until Jan. 3 for the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration to begin.
How do I get started? It’s simple. Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! You choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in FREE products) and the kit ships FREE. You can include the NEW Stamparatus tote, Year End Close-Out and sale products while supplies last for an even greater value! Purchase your $99 starter kit through me here.
GET THEM NOW! Add future Occasions catalog products to your $99 starter kit as well as currently available products. Occasions catalog products will be an option in the list of products for your kit. The kit does not qualify for Sale-A-Bration gifts. Risk and pressure-free.
SAVE 20%! Immediately after you purchase the $99 kit, you can pre-order new products and enjoy at least a 20% discount for a minimum of three months. No risk. No pressure or obligation to sell to others. No penalty to drop.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE $99 KIT AND JOIN NOW!
The Stamp Review Crew is bringing you inspiration for the Alpine Adventure Photopolymer Stamp Set! A weekend packed with a Squirt Hockey Tournament has me a little late to the game, but as they say, better late than never. I made a quick and simple card for you to enjoy!
Please note: Due to the popularity of the coordinating Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies, they have been sold out and are no longer available for purchase.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Use the Classic Label Punch to create notches for the Linen Thread. Wrap the Linen Thread as shown and secure with a bow. Crinkle the top left and bottom right corners. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Big Shot and the largest Stitched Oval Framelit Die to crop a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Adhere over the top of a 4″ strip of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sled, once in Gray Granite Ink and once in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere together as shown with snipped-to-size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips and Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Linen Thread to a True Gentleman Button and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the final touch.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!