Petal Palette with the Stamp Review Crew
Petal Palette = My Favorite Bundle
Which means another round with the Stamp Review Crew. This round we are bringing you the Petal Palette Bundle, which is my favorite from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. It is so easy to use, beautiful artistic images, and a coordinating suite of products that step-up your creations with little to no effort.
- With your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″, then score and fold at 5 1/5″.
- Cut a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, then adhere to the Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″, place inside the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder and zip through your Big Shot. Make sure to place the paper so that your stripes come out horizontally.
- With a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, place it in between the Petal Pair Embossing Folder, then fussy cut close to the edges with your Paper Snips. Then with your Paper Trimmer, cut it down to 3 3/4″ wide and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink up the floral images and bird with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink, stamp onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Zip through the Big Shot with the coordinating framelits dies, to quickly crop them out. Color with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Run the detailed die (as shown behind the floral images) through the Big Shot with Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Color with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends, leaving the inside lighter in color and outside darker, creating an ombre effect.
- Color the Clear Epoxy Circles with the Stampin’ Blends then adhere to the card as shown.
- Ink up the Thank You sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink and Stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Fussy cut with your Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Take 5 Petal Passion Embellishments and adhere to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
The artistic flair of the images makes it easy to create a card that stands out. Coloring the images with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers takes it a step further and makes that WOW project the recipient will fall in love with.
The Stampin’ Blends are available several ways: Individually, by Color Pairs (Light and Dark) and as a Bundle that includes all available colors. Add a couple colors to your collection to get yourself started. Practice is key, before you know it, you will be coloring like a pro!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
IT’S MY ANNIVERSARY MONTH, CELEBRATE WITH TWO FREE ITEMS!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code X6YJWTZD and you will earn BOTH the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Petal Passion Embellishments from the 2018 Occasions Catalog for FREE!