#tgifc145 Color Challenge – Petal Palette Bundle
A Beautiful Color Challenge #tgifc145
Happy Friday! TGIFC145
It’s Friday and time for a Color Challenge with the TGIF Challenge Blog. The color palette is pinks: Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, and Powder Pink. I thought they went perfectly with Petal Palette Bundle. I hope you enjoy my creation.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 in, score and fold at 5 1/2 in, creating a card sized to fit perfectly into our Medium Envelopes.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/4 x 5 in, add subtle color by smooching Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride and Powder Pink to the Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Run Sweet Sugarplum and Powder Pink Cardstock through the Big Shot with the intricate floral dies. Cut each piece in half, then, using the adhesive of your choice, adhere them to the back edge of the Shimmery White Cardstock. Then adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Card Base.
- Stamp each image in Basic Gray Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. I stamped the following quantities:
- Bird – Qty 1
- Large Flowers – Qty 1
- 5-Flower Stem – Qty 4
- 2-Flower Stem – Qty 4
- Foilage – Qty 4
- Sentiments – Thank You – Qty 1, For Everything – Qty 1
- All images were colored with an Aqua Painter & Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride and Powder Pink Classic Ink
- I added Fast Fuse Adhesive to the back of the Large Flower Image, then strategically added the remaining pieces, adhering to the Shimmery White Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiments were fussy cut/snipped with my Paper Snips and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added 4 Glitter Epoxy Shapes as a final touch to the card.
The Petal Palette Suite of Products is one of my favorite suites of all-time! The painted images are gorgeous and so easy to color and crop out. My FREE Hoot Loot for the Month of February, my Stampin’ Up! Anniversary Month, are two items from this suite of products. The White Organza Ribbon and Petal Passion Embellishments can be yours for FREE with a purchase of $50 or more and the use of my host code.
I am sure you have noticed how much I absolutely love the Ink Smooching Technique! It just adds so much to the card and is so easy to do. I have shared a step-by-step tutorial on ink smooching and watercolor background, you can download it now by CLICKING HERE.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
IT’S MY ANNIVERSARY MONTH, CELEBRATE WITH TWO FREE ITEMS!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code X6YJWTZD
and you will earn BOTH the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Petal Passion Embellishments from the
2018 Occasions Catalog for FREE!