#tgifc147 : Happy Wishes Sale-a-Bration Inspiration
Happy Wishes : Sale-a-Bration Inspiration #tgifc147
Happy Friday! TGIFC147
It’s Friday and time for an Inspiration Challenge! This month’s Inspiration comes from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! This year, all Sale-a-Bration items are fabulous and fun to work with! I hadn’t yet inked up the Happy Wishes Stamp Set, a Level 2 Sale-a-Bration Item, so I decided to create a Birthday Card with it.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a 2nd piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and adhere to the 2nd layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink up the Happy image in Basic Black Archival Ink and stamp onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Zip it through the Big Shot, along with the Magnetic Platform and the 2nd largest Lots of Labels Framelit Die.
- Ink up the “wishing you a” and “birthday” in Emerald Envy Classic Ink and stamp one above and one below the happy image as shown above.
- With an Aqua Painter and the following 16-18 In Color Classic Inks: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum, add color to the flowers within the Happy image. Tip: Due to the size of the images, I recommend using very little water while applying the color.
- Cut 15 in pieces of the following ribbon: Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon, 1/4″ Organza Ribbon, and 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon. Wrap back and forth two times and adhere to the back of the happy die cut with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the die cut to the 3rd layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 5 Multi-sized Glitter Epoxy Shapes for a final touch!
Mixing ribbon types and colors are an easy way to step-up a card. What’s better? If you don’t like the White of the Ribbon or the Clear of the Epoxy Shapes used in Today’s Creation, add color to them with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers! Your color choices for each just increased by 26!
Be sure to visit the TGIF Challenge Blog to gain oodles of inspiration from the Design Team and others that play along! Submit your creations and play along with us!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
IT’S MY ANNIVERSARY MONTH, CELEBRATE WITH TWO FREE ITEMS!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code X6YJWTZD and you will earn BOTH the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Petal Passion Embellishments from the 2018 Occasions Catalog for FREE!