Bubble Over with the Stamp Review Crew
Bubble Over with the Crew!
After a long and busy weekend at the hockey rink for our final tournament of the season, I am home, in my recliner and trying to catch up on my blog posts. I don’t have my card details ready, but will be adding them soon! For now, enjoy the hop and stop back for more details!
- Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut the Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut another piece of Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper to 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 2 3/8″. Add Calypso Coral using the Ink Smooching Technique. Wrap a 12-inch piece of Lemon-Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon as shown and secure with a knot. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the 2 3/8″ Stitched Shape Circle, 2 1/8″ Layering Circle Framelit, Magnetic Platform, and Big Shot, crop out the circular frame as shown.
- Cut a row of bottles from the Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper to 3 inches Long. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere the circular frame and flagged piece together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop out two of the bottles & straws from the Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper with the coordinating framelit dies, Magnetic Platform and Big Shot. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink. Lay it diagonal over the edge of the paper and cut the ends to match the designer series paper ends. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Color 5 Glitter or Clear Epoxy Shapes with a Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Marker and adhere as shown.
The Stitched Shaped Framelit Circle & Layering Circle Framelits made it easy to create a small frame to set behind the two bottle of soda. I love the straw dies and using it with Designer Series Paper makes the straws festive and fun!
Bermuda Bay and Lemon-Lime Twist are two colors that work well together. Add in Calypso Coral and you have a fabulous color combination. Stampin’ Up! makes coordinating colors easy when using their fun Designer Series Paper.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!