#GDP131 Easter Theme : Sweet Little Something
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has a theme challenge this week and the theme is…Easter!! GDP131 I plan on making several Easter cards this week so I was happy to get a jump on them by starting with this one. I used that cute little bunny from the Sweet Little Something Stamp Set!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5.5″.
- Optional: Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to 3″ x 5 1/2″. Using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, create two ribbon borders (one from each side).
- Cut two pieces of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper to the following sizes: Flowers – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, Stripes – 2 1/2″ x 4″.
- Adhere the Ribbon Border to the back of the Flower Designer Series Paper and then to the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to 3″x 3 1/4″ and 2 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock to 2 5/8″ x 2 7/8″.
- Stamp the Bunny (use a Stamparatus if you have one) in the following ink colors: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, and Crumb Cake. Tip: Start with the shadowed image first as it makes it easier to line them up if you do not have a stamp positioning tool available.
- Snip the bunny image out with a Paper Snips.
- Snip out several floral images from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper.
- Layer and adhere elements together as shown: Striped Designer Series Paper (step 4) Early Espresso Piece (step 6), snipped floral images, Whisper White Piece (step 6), snipped bunny image.
- Stamp the Happy Easter sentiment in Early Espresso Ink, the crop with the Classic Label Punch. Stamp a flower in Pool Party and add to the edge of the sentiment.
- Add Glitter Epoxy Shapes for a final touch!
The bunny from the Sweet Little Somethings Photopolymer 2-Step Stampin’ Set contains such detail, I could stare at it for minutes on end just to try and take in all the depth created by the 3 stamps to complete the look. I used Crumb Cake for my base layer, Sahara Sand for my 2nd and Early Espresso for my 3rd layer. I used my all-new Stamparatus for PERFECT placement and stellar image results.
Looking for a bunny that everyone simply wants to cuddle? Look no further, you’ve found it! 10 photopolymer stamps included. Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, e, g or the Stamparatus – Available June 1, 2018!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!