TGIF! It’s Time to be Inspired! #tgifc151
Welcome to another TGIFChallenge. This week it’s time for some inspiration! A Spring Floral Bouquet? Yes, please! When I saw the challenge photo, my mind immediately went to the Tranquil Tulips Hostess Stamp Set! I love that set and have only created with it once before so it was time to give it some love! I hope you like what I created (and my NEW photo background).
Who doesn’t love step-by-step instructions? I hope you do! Every card I create, I now take the time to write up step-by-step instructions to include in my post and also as a downloadable PDF. You can see all my past PDF tutorials HERE.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of the Sweet Soirée Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the tulips (base and forefront) in the following ink colors: Large Tulip: Berry Burst x 2, Daffodil Delight & Peekaboo Peach. Small Tulip: Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight x 2, Flirty Flamingo x 2, Peekaboo Peach.
- Stamp the Anther (pollen) on the base of the Tulip Petal in Early Espresso Ink.
- Snip all tulips out with a Paper Snips. Adhere the forefront image to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a variety of the Stems (12-14) in Old Olive Ink. Snip with Paper Snips and adhere behind the tulip petals.
- Stamp the Cone Flower image in Early Espresso Ink. Snip with a Paper Snips.
- Build the bouquet as shown, using Snail Adhseive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 8 inches each of the following Bakers Twine: Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive and Peekaboo Peach. Wrap around the stems and secure with a bow as shown.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment (from the We Must Celebrate Stamp Set) in Early Espresso Ink. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set is only available as a Stampin’ Rewards Item! What are Stampin’ Rewards? Click here to read more!
Don’t have the budget or wish list to place an order of $150 or more? What can you do? There are a few options that can help you get FREE products!
- Have a Catalog Party!
- Have a Facebook Party!
- Live near River Falls, WI? Gather your friends for a Make-n-Take!
Interested in any of the above? Contact me for more details and to get something scheduled!
I am so anxious for Spring to get here! This bouquet of Tulips gets me excited for warmer weather, bright flowers, green grass, and leaves on trees! Don’t forget, Sale-a-Bration only has a few more days to go! Get the most bang for your buck by placing an order before March 31st!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!