GDP132 Case the Designer – Stesha Bloodhart
Happy Monday Everyone!
What an honor it is to be the Designer of the Case the Designer Challenge over at Global Design Project! #GDP132
I decided to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) the Petals Palette Stamp Set & Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I hope you like what you see and that you will play along with us this week!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut two pieces of Shimmery White Cardstock to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Smooch one piece with Flirty Flamingo Ink. (click here to see the smooching technique). Stamp the Congratulations Sentiment in Emerald Envy Ink in the center. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Versamark Ink, stamp the 3 floral images along the top and bottom edges, going off the edge as shown. Apply White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Color the flowers and leaves with Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy Ink and an Aqua Painter.
- With a Paper Snips, snip out the floral images along the embossed edge, leaving the outer edge straight. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestones Basic Jewels as shown.
I love the soft look of White Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Whisper White Cardstock. When you emboss the outlines of an image, it makes the water coloring so quick and easy! I had originally intended to NOT fussy cut out the embossed images, but then I added an element that I didn’t like…and the easiest way to get rid of it with my trusty Paper Snips!
In my project, I am showcasing the retiring 2016-2018 In-Colors! The In-Colors will officially be announced as retiring in a few days, and once they are, they go FAST! Here is a list of all the available In-Colors that you want to order ASAP, before they are gone for good!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!