Happy Birthday Gorgeous with the Stamp Review Crew
Welcome to another Blog Hop with the Stamp Review Crew! Here is a little about The Crew: We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who want to show you how much you can do with one stamp set. We will feature one stamp set with each blog hop, and each stop on the hop will show you a different idea using that set!
This hop we are showing off the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle! The name says it all! It is definitely GORGEOUS!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5.1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Stamp 4 rows of ‘celebrate’ in Peekaboo Peach Ink starting about 1 1/2″ from the top. Alternate the starting point of the stamped image so that each row is slightly offset from one another.
- Cut three 2″ pieces of 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, and Flirty Flamingo). Cut ends at a slant, stagger lengths and spacing, then secure with a staple.
- Stamp 5 large flower outlines in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Using the solid flower stamp, add Flirty Flamingo (3) and Sweet Sugarplum (2) ink to the outlines. Take your time to line up the image and use the arrow guide on the stamp to get good placement. I recommend a Stamparatus or similar stamp positioning tool to make perfect placement a snap!
- Stamp 5 small flower outlines in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Using the solid small flower stamp, add Flirty Flamingo (1) and Sweet Sugarplum (4) ink (same as above).
- Stamp 2 flower outlines in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Using the solid image, add Peekabook Peach Ink.
- Fussy cut all flower images with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals (bottom left flower).
- Using a Big Shot (or similar) Die Cutting Machine, crop a Basic Black Cardstock and Shimmery White Cardstock Happy Birthday using the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die included in the bundle. Tip: Use a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet along with the Shimmery White Cardstock to make adhering the two pieces of cardstock to each other easy peasy.
- With an Aqua Painter, create they ombre effect by adding Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum Ink.
- Snip a few Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals into thirds, then adhere to the back side of the Basic Black Die Cut and then to the card as shown.
- Add 6 Iridescent Sequins to the card with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
The Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies are very versatile and can be used alone or with just about any Designer Series Paper or Stamp Set! With the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set being jam-packed with 32 stamps, you can’t go wrong! What a great value!
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%. Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set Balloons and flowers, and messages, oh my! Create the perfect card or gift packaging for any birthday you care to celebrate. * Quantity: 32 photopolymer stamps * Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies Create die-cut shapes in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot. Create different sizes and styles of tags for that special birthday gift. * 1 die * Largest image: 3-1/4″ x 3″ (8.3 x 7.6 cm)
The colors I used in this creation are part of the 2016-2018 In-Colors that will retire May 31, 2018, or While Supplies Last! Retiring colors ALWAYS sell out FAST, so if you have your eye on them, I suggest getting your order in to ensure you do not miss out! Two of the colors not used today are Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!