#OnStage2018 Display Board Samples Day 1
As mentioned in my previous post, I had the great honor of being a display stamper for the Stampin’ Up! #OnStage2018 Milwaukee Event. Over the next few days/weeks, I will be sharing a close-up image and details of my samples! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11′. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (Available as a Bundle, May 1st, 2018) to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″. Place inside the Striped Scallops Embossing Folder (Available June 1st, 2018) and zip through the Big Shot.
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with 5 drops of ink (I used the retiring Marina Mist) and rubbing alcohol. Spray the embossed cardstock until satisfied with the coverage. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the Water Ripple in Marina Mist Ink and onto Watercolor Paper. Use an Aqua Painter to blend the ink just a touch. Snips out with a Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the plants in Old Olive Ink and onto Watercolor Paper. Watercolor with an Aqua Painter. Add a touch of Marina Mist to the edges. Cut with a Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Dragonfly and Just Breathe Sentiment (Colorful Seasons Stamp Set) in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color the wings with and Aqua Painter and Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink Classic Ink. Snip out with Paper Snips and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
RETIRING PRODUCTS & COLORS
The Stampin’ Up! retiring product lists have been released! It’s your last chance to purchase retiring products!
On May 31, 2018, thirteen colors are retiring – purchase your favorite products now before they are sold out.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, it will continue to be available as part of the new Stampin’ Up! core color collection.
I used the retiring color Marina Mist on this card. I love that color blue for representing the lake….but we have a new color called Balmy Blue that will be perfect, if not more perfect, replacement to represent water. If you want to add Marina Mist to your color collection, do it now, as any of the retiring colors will go fast!
Some of the products I used in this post are shown below. Some are not shown or available to order until the new catalog has been released. Want to get in on purchasing the new product before June 1st? Join my team, The Hootenannies and you can order select products from the 2018-2019 Catalog NOW! You can see details here: Join the Hootenannies!
Here is the list of Bundles that are retiring as of June 1st. Please note, not all items included in bundles will retire, but the 10% Off-price will be going away. So get them at this reduced price while you still can!
Here is the list of Stamp Sets that are available While Supplies Last or until May 31st, 2018. There are so many great sets retiring! I will be sharing a parade of past creations using some of these sets in the coming days!
Here is the list of Ink, Paper, Cardstock, Embellishments and More that are available While Supplies Last or until May 31st, 2018.