#tgifc157 Share What You Love Sneak Peek
Happy Friday! TGIFC157
It’s Friday, how about a sneak peek into the Share What You Love Suite! This week is a fabulous Tic Tac Toe Challenge. As I was looking at the Tic Tac Toe board, I discovered that one of the cards I created for #OnStage2018 Display Board fit the bill for the top row! Pink, Pearls, and Flowers!
The Share What You Love Suite that is available to customers starting Tuesday, May 1st thru May 31sy, 2018! You WANT this suite of products, it is STUNNING and one of my all-time favorites from Stampin’ Up!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut another piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 1/2″ x 3″. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Love What You Do Sentiment and Flowers in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock As Shown. Use the coordinating stamp to color the flowers using Fresh Fig and Rich Razzleberry Ink. Add shimmer to the flower with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush.
- Crop the image with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and the largest Stitched Circle Framelit Die.
- Add Snail Adhesive to the back of the cropped circle. Adhere the Powder Pink 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon (Available June 1st, 2018) and Silver Metallic Thread to the back side. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels as shown for a final touch.
This card was quick to create, just a few cuts with a Stampin’ Timmer, 5 stamped images, a zip through the Big Shot and adhere together! The Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is so beautiful that it makes any card stand out! The pearlized images are breathtaking and I cannot wait to share more creations with you!
Exclusive Bundles for Every Crafter
Stampin’ Up! has created the perfect bundles to spread the love to every crafter! The Share What You Love Suite Early Release is their tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made—and continue to make—Stampin’ Up! what it is today. Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!