Animal Outing and the Stamp Review Crew
Animal Outing!! I LOVE this BUNDLE!
The Stamp Review Crew is presenting the Animal Outing Stamp Set in our blog hop today! This is my 3rd go-round with this stamp set/bundle. This time I decided to re-introduce you to the Stampin’ Blends! I haven’t used them in awhile and I realized how much I missed them!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Add strips of Snail Adhesive around the edges on the backside.
- Crop a dozen Old Olive branches using the Big Shot and branch die. Adhere to the strips of Snail Adhesive, piecing apart if needed for good coverage. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp each image shown onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Crop each image out with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating Framelit Dies.
- Color the images with the following Stampin’ Blends:
- Giraffe – Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Bronze
- Frog on Branch – Bronze, Light & Dark Old Olive
- Kangaroo & Koala – Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Bronze, Ivory, Light & Dark Smoky Slate
- Rhino & Bird – Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Pool Party, Light Bermuda Bay, Dark Daffodil Delight
- Crop the Wild About You Sentiment (Tuxedo Black Momento Ink) with the Big Shot and Stitched Circle Framelit Die. Cut the edge as shown.
- Adhere all die cuts with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love how the Animal Friends Framelit Dies are made to snip out the piece within the images and not just around the outside. (Frog Branch & Rhino). It just adds so much depth to the final die cut!
What do you think? Do you need to add the Animal Expedition Suite of products to your paper craft stash? I am sure glad that I have!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!