Beautiful Bouquet and the Stamp Review Crew
Beautiful Bouquet! So much to be had from one set and the coordinating framelits. Definitely a bang for your buck! I cannot wait to see what the Stamp Review Crew has to share with you! Make sure you visit everyone to get oodles of inspiration.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut strips of Lovely Lipstick 6x6 Designer Series Paper to the following sizes: 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, 1″ x 4 1/4″. Adhere together and to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut another piece of Lovely Lipstick Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″. Smooch the cardstock with Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink.
- You can download the instructions to the smooching technique here: SMOOCHING TECHNIQUE
- After the ink dries, reshape and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using a Big Shot, crop two pieces of Whisper White Cardstock using the Small and Large Stitched Circle Framelit Dies.
- Cut 16″ of Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon and adhere behind the large stitched circle die cut with Snail Adhesive, then adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Thanks a Bunch” sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto the Small Circle die cut. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the floral wrap in Lovely Lipstick onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating die cut using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform.
- Use the Big Shot and Bouquet Bunch dies to crop the following: Floral Stems in Pear Pizzazz, Flower Bunches (2 of each) in Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, and Vellum Cardstock. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and snipped-to-size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a bow of ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot to add the final touch!
I went with the New 2018-2020 In Colors as my color palette. I used Lovely Lipstick as my main color with Grapefruit Grove and Pineapple Punch as my accent colors! This family of In Colors is so bright and cheery, definitely a needed addition to the Stampin’ Up! color families.
The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies are a staple in my craft room! They are my go-to for almost every card or craft that I make. If you do not have them in your die collection, what are you waiting for?
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet