Serene Garden Sympathy Card + Final Days for June Special
I finally made it a priority to get some creative time in..so on Monday, I created several cards for my upcoming design team challenges. This one was just for fun, although, I guess a sympathy card is never a fun reason to create. I didn’t have plans for it, but sadly, it now has a recipient. I hope this lifts the families spirits.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, stamp the following:
- Images directly on the card base: 3 Corner Images, Long Flower Image, Butterly, and Sentiment (from Floral Frames Stamp Set).
- Images on a 2nd piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock: Large Corner Image, Long Flower Image, Tri-Flower Image, Bird and Single Flower Image.
- Crop all images on the 2nd piece with the coordinating Framelits Dies, Big Shot, & Magnetic Platform.
- Color all images with the following Stampin’ Blends. Greenery: Light and Dark Old Olive, Small Flowers: Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Large Flower: Light and Dark Daffodil Delight & Light Pumpkin Pie, Bird: Light Smoky Slate & Color Lifter, Butterfly: Light and Dark Rich Razzleberry, Light Calypso Coral.
- Adhere cropped images as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This bundle is perfect for coloring and showing off the abilities of the AMAZING Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers! Such a vibrant and rich color that is easily achieved with the premium markers. I cannot wait for the new colors to become available! Hopefully, they are not held up in customs too much longer and we can place our orders. I will let you know as soon as I have that information.
Click on the images above to view the Serene Garden Bundle in my online store!
This card used limited supplies that resulted in stunning results. Coloring with Stampin’ Blends takes a little practice, but well worth the effort. I have a hard time deciding which I like better: Watercoloring or Blending…I don’t think I will choose. What is your favorite? Comment Here
Only 3 more days to order the June Bundle of the Month Special!
This offer is NOT valid on orders placed through my online store! You need to order via this link here:
Order the Rooted in Nature Clear-Mount Bundle ($72.75 Value) and Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper ($11.00 Value) for $70!
Only 3 Day left to qualify for the FREE JUNE HOOT LOOT! Your choice of a Stampin’ Pad & Ink Refill! See below for details!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!