#tgifc166 Product Spotlight : Glitter & Wonderful Moments
Happy Friday! TGIFC166
I cannot believe that this is the last Friday of June 2018!! Where has the time flown by? It is time for #tgifc166 Product Spotlight: Glitter! I am not a huge glitter user, but since our new Glimmer Paper is thinner and more die-cut friendly, I decided to give it a try! Lovin’ the results.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 11″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut two strips of Sparkle Glimmer Paper to 5 1/2 x 1/2″. Adhere to card base as shown with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Run through a Big Shot with the Tufted Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionsals.
- Crop a 3″ x 4″ piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper with a Big Shot with the large Stitched Label Framelits Die. Snip out the middle with a Paper Snips. Add two small strips of Snail Adhesive to the backside to adhere several loops of Silver Metallic Thread.
- Crop a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock with the 2nd largest Stitched Circle Framelit. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sparkle Label & Stitched Circle together and to the card base.
- Stamp the Congratulations sentiment in Versamark onto Basic Black Cardstock. Heat embossing with White Embossing Powder. Snip to size and flag the end with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the bridal image in Stazon onto Watercolor Paper. Use the Stamparatus to ensure complete coverage by stamping multiple times if needed ( mine needed three). Snip out the image with a Paper Snips.
- Add color with an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Hair: Soft Suede, Skin: Blushing Bride, Bow & Flowers: Rich Razzleberry, Dress: Smoky Slate (shading only).
- Add shimmer to the dress with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Share What Love Artisan Pearls as a final touch.
I LOVE the Tufted Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder, especially for a Bride-to-Be Card. It just screams wedding at me and I am so happy that I purchased it so that I could use it on my Bridal Shower Card. It pairs well with the Wonderful Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!