#gdp148 CASE Connie – Get Well Soon
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project is CASEing the extremely talented, Artisan Design Team Member, Connie Collins! I love Connie’s style and was so excited to have my go at CASEing her beautiful card. I decided to keep the sketch/layout similar but change up the Designer Series Paper, sentiment, and accents.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Fold/Crinkle the top and bottom edges. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock to 1 3/4″ x 4 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the bottom section of the Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/8″ long piece. Remove the top and bottom pieces, then adhere to the Crushed Curry with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon to 4 1/8″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- With a Big Shot, crop a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock with the 2 7/8″ Scalloped Edge Circle Die. Add Snail Adhesive to the backside and adhere Rose Metallic Thread. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the backside of a Pearlized Doilie with a Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blend Marker. Adhere with a strip of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the Get Well Soon Sentiment (from Healing Hugs Stamp Set) in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Crop with the Big Shot and Stitched Circle Framelits Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With a Paper Snips, cut out three butterflies and a bee from the Tea Time Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls for the perfect touch!
Blackberry Bliss was one of my favorite colors and I am so happy that it has returned to the core-color line-up. It’s deep, rich color coordinates well with so many others. Love, Love, Love!
I love the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper! The images are stunning and very easy to fussy cut with a Paper Snips. The monotone butterflies provide a subtle accent that makes the card.
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VR66NJFK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available Stampin’ Blends Combo Package!