Lemon Zest and the Stamp Review Crew
The Stamp Review Crew brings you the Lemon Zest Stamp Set! I decided since I was given lemons, I needed to make some lemonade! So I incorporated the Jar of Love Stamp Set and Everyday Jars framelits dies to create a country glass of fresh lemonade! They are the perfect match!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Pineapple Punch Designer Series Paper & Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″.
- Using an Aqua Painter, add a watercolor wash background of Pineapple Punch.
- Stamp the background stamp from the Artisan Textures Stamp Set in Pineapple Punch and stamp within the watercolor Wash background,
- Adhere both pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the lemon slice and full lemon image in Pineapple Punch Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Blend the color with an Aqua Painter.
- Snip the lemon slice to create one large and two small wedges.
- Stamp the Jar Image in StazOn onto Vellum Cardstock. Crop it with the coordinating die and a Big Shot.
- Crop an additional jar of Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with Pineapple Punch and an Aqua Painter. (only part way to the top)
- Crop a straw using the die and Pineapple Punch Designer Series Paper. Adhere the large lemon wedge, a small lemon wedge, straw and the two jar pieces together with Snail adhesive. Tip: only place adhesive around the edge of the jar so that it does not show through the vellum.
- Adhere the full lemon, small lemon wedge and jar to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals,
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment in Versamark on Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, set with a Heat Tool. Snip to size with a Paper Snips and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Add 3 Black Faceted Dots for a final touch.
Vellum Cardstock is a must have in your craft supplies. It works well to portray the look of glass so I used it to help me create the depth of the lemonade and to make it look like the lemon and straw were inside. Make sure to use StazOn, it stamps and dries best when using Vellum!
Stamping sentiment on Black Cardstock and embossing them with White Embossing Powder really makes them stand out and pop off the card! Yellow and black work so well together!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VR66NJFK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available Stampin’ Blends Combo Package!