Sea of Textures and the Stamp Review Crew
Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Hop!
We are featuring one of my favorite bundles from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Sea of Textures! I love, love, love this set and everything that I have seen created with it. This go round (I showcased this one before) I decided to try a masculine feel in neutrals, featuring a window box look. I hope you like it!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and Fold at 5 1/2″.
- Stamp the kelp several times on the card base in Old Olive Ink.
- Crop out two nets using the Big Shot and Crumb Cake Cardstock. Add some color using a Sponge Dauber and a Crumb Cake Stampin’ Pad. Cut them in half with a Paper Snips and adhere them around the edges with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. Ink the raised side of the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder with a Crumb Cake Stampin’ Pad. Run through the Big Shot with the Crumb Cake Cardstock inside. Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut out a 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ rectangle, leaving a 1/2″ border.
- Cut a piece of Window Sheet to 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere to the frame with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Crop several die cuts using the Under the Sea Framelits in Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, and Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper. Build the scene adhering to the Crumb Cake Palette with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the frame with Foam Adhesive Strips. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the Thanks sentiment in Old Olive Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Trim to size and flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Sahara Sand is the perfect color for sand dollars and Old Olive is the perfect color for sea kelp.
You can see everything offered in the Sea of Textures bundle below. Note: I do have little fish in my scene, they are just pretty small and hard to spot. I considered them as my shakers in my shaker card frame.
Using a Sponge Dauber to add color to die cuts makes them look just a little more real. I added color to all of my die cut nets to make them look just a little more worn.
It was easiest to create a canvas to build my scene on. I didn’t want things moving around much after I sealed it up, so I adhere them in place with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VR66NJFK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available Stampin’ Blends Combo Package!