#tgifc168 Sketch Meets Sea of Textures
Happy Friday! TGIFC168
It’s Friday and time for a Sketch Challenge with the TGIFC! The Sea of Textures Bundle was one of my first purchases from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I hadn’t used the bundle yet, and when I saw the sketch, my mind immediately went to the images from the stamp set. It is a fun bundle to play with and I look forward to using it on future creations!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Wrap a piece of Tranquil Tide 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon 1/2″ in from the left side. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 2 3/4″ x 5 3/8″. Bend the ends in to create a rugged edge. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a 1 7/8″ and 2 3/8″ Stitched Shaped Circle using a Big Shot and Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the 1 7/8″ Circle with Tranquil Tide and the small coral stamp. Adhere the small circle with Snail Adhesive and the larger circle Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the fish net die and a Big Shot, crop a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. Adhere to the large circle die cut with a small strip of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the octopus in Rich Razzleberry Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating framelit die and a Big Shot. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Sand Dollar Die Cuts, crop a large and small using the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper and a Big Shot. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the “star” pieces in the upper right corner (as shown) with Snail Adhesive.
- Using the Coral & Kelp Die Cuts, crop pieces of Tranquil Tide Cardstock. Adhere as shown with small strips of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the coral in Mint Macaron Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating die cut and a Big Shot. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Balmy Blue Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips.
- Cut a 4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The color combination was inspired by the Tranquil Texture Designer Series Paper. The mixture of Regal and Subtle Colors is pleasing to the eyes. I don’t think I will ever tire of this combination!
The die cut net is so fun to incorporate into your creations, I can definitely see this being used on one of my scrapbook pages in the near future. The sand dollar die cuts are to “die” for, it makes me long for a beach!
Sea of Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Did you know that octopuses have three hearts? One for each sentiment in this set!
* Quantity: 9 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, g, h
Under the Sea Thinlits Dies
Create a die-cut underwater world (including an octopus) in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. The small fish Thinlit makes for a neat peek through, and the little fish that are cut out can be used in a shaker card.
* 8 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/16″ x 2-15/16″ (8.7 x 7.5 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper! Part of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Special during the month of July! See details here: B3G1F
Eclectic textural designs for backgrounds and layering.
* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VR66NJFK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available Stampin’ Blends Combo Package!