Seas of Textures for GDP151 Theme Challenge
- Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a piece of Whiser White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Use an Aqua Painter & the following classic inks to create the watercolor background: Bermuda Bay & Gorgeous Grape. TIPS: First, I lightly brushed on the color. Used a sponge to add a bit of depth here and there. After it was all done, I squeezed water droplets from my Aqua Painter onto the canvas, let it sit for a few seconds, then dabbed up the water with a paper towel…love the final product! Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, & Largest Stitched Shaped Circle Framelit to crop the opening as shown. (Set the die-cut circle aside)
- Color the octopus stamp with the brush tip of a Bermuda Bay & Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Marker. Lightly spritz with water from a Stampin’ Spritzer! Stamp onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Crop with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Coordinating Framelit Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Big Shot & Whisper White Cardstock to crop the net, sea grass, & coral die cuts. Adhere as shown behind the circle cut out and to the card front with cut-to-size regular or Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the die-cut circle to the card base with Snail Adhesive and the card front to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip to size with a Paper Snips and adhere as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add several coordinating Glitter Enamel Dots for an added touch of bling.
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet