GDP162 Sketch Challenge Meets Botanical Bliss
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Wood Textured Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Stamp the background stamp (Gallery Grunge) in Crumb Cake Ink. Cut a 6″ strip of Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon & Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon. Fold in half and staple in place.
- Cut a piece of Wood Texture Designer Series Paper to 2″ x 4 1/8″. Zip through the Big Shot with the Magnetic Platform & die from the Botanical Tags Thinlits. Round the bottom corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop 2 Crumb Cake & 2 Wood Texture Designer Series Paper filigrees. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp three flowers and the sentiment in Jet Black StazOn onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color the flowers with an Aqua Painter and Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Snip out with a Paper Snips. Flag the end of the sentiment with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere all with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bird in Crumb Cake Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Blend the ink with an Aqua Painter. Snip out with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two 14″ pieces of Linen Thread. Create a bow and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add 5 Gold Metallic Pearls as shown.
I love mixing Bermuda Bay with Wood Texture! If I had my way with decorating, my entire house would be some shade of teal with a dark wood! My style is definitely reflected well in this card. I also love rustic charm paired with a Northwoods feel (hence the use of the Buffalo Check stamp on so many recent creations).
I love mixing Pool Party and Bermuda Bay as a light and dark shade of teal on the flowers, it compliments the card so well. The font in the Happy Birthday sentiment, part of the Botanical Bliss Stamp Set, is so lovely and perfect for this card. Flagging the end with the Banner Triple Punch (my most loved punch) adds just the right touch.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!