Snow is Glistening in Call Me Clover
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Call Me Clover Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the tree from the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set in Versamark Ink. Cover with Call Me Clover Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Smooch with Call Me Clover Ink. (Smooching Tutorial Here) Flick splashes of color with a Call Me Clover Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Wrap a piece of Call Me Clover 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon as shown. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Zip a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock through the Big Shot with the large and 2 small snowflake dies from the Snowfall Thinlits. Snip the large snowflake in half. Adhere one half to the top of the ribbon (Snail Adhesive). Cut the other half to fit the corner. Adhere with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the two small snowflakes with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with Call Me Clover Embossing Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size and flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the snowflakes, sentiment, and card as shown. Color with the Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends.