Stamp Review Crew Features Little Twinkle
Twinkle, Twinkle Baby! Love you more than all the stars!
The Stamp Review Crew is featuring the adorable Little Twinkle Stamp Set that is part of the Twinkle Twinkle Suite of Products from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. My favorite part of this suite is the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper! The color combinations are FAB!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut two strips of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper. #1: 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. #2: 1/2″ x 5 1/4″. Be sure to keep the lines vertical and horizontal as shown. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere (top left corner) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Crinkle the corners.
- Stamp the heart, stars, and little dipper image in Versamark ink onto a 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick cardstock to remove excess powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Add a watercolor wash of Soft Sea Foam Ink over the heart image with an Aqua Painter.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Vellum Cardstock with Night of Navy Ink. Set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere with a single Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins for the final touch.
Little Twinkle Stamp Set is part of a bundle! If you purchase the Little Twinkle Stamp Set and coordinating Twinkle Builder Punch together, you can save 10% off the retail price. You can view the entire suite of products here.
Soft and subtle is the theme of this baby card. White embossed images on shimmery white cardstock…so cute and cuddly.
Here is a previous creation I shared using the Twinkle Twinkle Suite of Products! I just love the color combinations used in the coordinating Designer Series Paper!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!