Stamp Review Crew Features Farmhouse Christmas
The Stamp Review Crew is featuring the stamp set: Farmhouse Christmas. Pairing it with our Stampin’ Blends Premier Alcohol Markers definitely helps make an eye-catching card! Enjoy 5 simple creations with step-by-step instructions for each!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Zip through the Big Shot tucked inside the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Happy Christmas Wishes” sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Farmhouse Framelits Die.
- Cut a piece of 5/8″ Striped Burlap Ribbon to 4″. Adhere to the sentiment with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the largest Stitched Shape Circle Framelit with the Big Shot and a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the “from our home to yours” sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as shown.
- Cut a piece of piece of 5/8″ Striped Burlap Ribbon to 1″. Fold and staple to the edge as shown.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread through a Galvanized Button. Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the house in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White THICK Cardstock. Color with Stampin’ Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, & Black). Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Crop with the coordinating framelit and the Big Shot.
Farmhouse Christmas is part of the Festive Farmhouse Suite of Products in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! Such an amazing suite, one of my favorites. #farmgirl
Below you will find 4 more creations + free tutorials in hopes to inspire you!
Farmhouse Christmas look fabulous in white. Sometimes all you need is a little dimension…
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and the truck made this card quick and easy!
A simple, yet peaceful, scene, that is offset to make it more appealing to the eye.
Sweet and simple, with a touch of burlap and galvanized metal makes a perfect farmhouse theme.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!