Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold both pieces at 5 1/2″.
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the heart image (Forever Lovely Stamp Set) in Soft Sea Foam Ink (multiple times) as shown. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Big Shot & heart dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies to crop the three die-cuts of Vellum Cardstock. Adhere as shown with small bits of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment, two times, in Versamark Ink onto Smoky Slate Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip to apart and to size with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels, a Heart Epoxy Droplet, (card on left) and Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (card on right) as shown.
The All My Love Suite of Products is at the top of my list when it comes to the all-new 2019 Occasions Catalog. The All My Love Designer Series Paper has a color combination that speaks to me. Soft Sea Foam is such a beautiful color, I decided to use it as a soft accent to my card.
The Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies are such a wonderful mix of hearts, eclectic and feminine, that pair well together, making for gorgeous focal points on any creation. Pair them with beautiful embellishments to make a simple, yet complete card with just the right pop of bling.
Snip the heart die-cut (shown here) into two pieces, then stack them to easily create a palette of hearts to fit the focal point. Small amounts of Snail Adhesive or Mini Glue dots (hidden behind the sentiments) can be used to adhere the thin hearts to the card.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
January 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit