- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and two largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits DIes to crop a frame of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Adhere with snipped to size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the following images from the Lasting Lily Stamp Set onto Crumb Cake Cardstock: Two large and two small lily petals in Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink. Two large stems, two small stems, and three leaves in Old Olive Classic Ink. Crop with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating Lily Framelits Dies (Available March 1st – March 31st, while supplies last). Assemble, wrap the stems with Old Olive Linen Thread, and adhere as shown with regular and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the “Heartfelt” sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Gorgeous Grape via the upper left corner as shown.
- Crop the “sympathy” (Well Written Framelits) in Gorgeous Grape Cardstock using the Big Shot. Adhere with tiny bits of Snail Adhesive.
- Add three Highland Heather Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins as shown for a final touch.
Stampin’ Up! is sweetening the deal with Sale-A-Bration! On Friday, February 15th, the 2nd Release of FREE-to-EARN Sale-A-Bration items become available!
…then starting March 1st and for a limited time (while supplies last or March 31st) SIX Sale-A-Bration Coordination items become available!
The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies are one of my favorites from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions catalog! They pair well with so many things and the fact that they layer within themselves is an added bonus. I love that I can easily and quickly make a frame for any card or creation.
The Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins are a great addition to add just the right touch to any creation. The Highland Heather has a shimmer that helps them pair with the Gorgeous Grape without looking off in color.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019, when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
February Pals Blog Hop Line-up