#tgifc200 Bunches of Butterflies with Beauty Abounds
TGIF! It’s Time for Butterflies!
The Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs are filled with one of my favorite images to craft with…Butterflies. Today my creation features the Beauty Abounds Bundle. This bundle is the BOMB! Two zips through the Big Shot and you have one detailed masterpiece with very little effort.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of the black and white polka dot Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use an Aqua Painter to create an ombre watercolor palette of the following colors: Pacific Point, Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo, & Balmy Blue. Zip through the Big Shot with the Precision Base Plate & Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Die (larger, less detailed, bottom). Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the Big Shot, Precision Base Plate & Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Die (more detailed, top). Adhere with Mini Glue Dots or small bits of Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4″. Adhere the die-cut butterfly to the Vellum and the Vellum to the card base with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals hidden behind the largest areas of the butterflies.
- Stamp the Happy sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, & Bumch of Banners Framelits dies…trimming to needed size. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the birthday sentiment using the Big Shot and Well Written Framelits Dies. Adhere with bits of Snail Adhesive.
- Add Black Best Route Enamel shapes to the butterflies as shown.
- Add a Petal Pink In Color Flower Button that has been threaded with Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine and secured with a bow. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Do you have the Beauty Abounds Bundle in your stash of paper crafting supplies? If not, what are you waiting for? It is amazing how so little work can add such an amazing WOW factor to a creation…it is a must-have in my mind.
Vellum Cardstock is one of my go-to products, it adds a softness that speaks Spring, which after these last few weeks of Wisconsin getting pummeled with snow and cold, I am welcoming with open arms.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code H2Q7CEJ9 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! Click on the image below to learn more about how you can earn Monthly Hoot Loot for FREE!
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!