Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Noble Peacock Suite! One of my top picks from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog! My favorite items are the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper & Noble Peacock Foil Sheet. Pair it with the 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon and Noble Peacock Rhinestones, you have a recipe for a whole lot of GORGEOUS1
Cut a piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
Wrap a piece of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon around a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8″ piece of Pretty Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2″ Pretty Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper to an Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet to 3 3/8 x 4 5/8″ together and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting machine to crop a piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet with the 2nd Largest Stitched Nested Label Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop several Old Olive and Pretty Peacock Foil stems using a die-cutting machine and the Detailed Peacock Dies. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the peacock (Royal Peacock Stamp Set) in Jet Black Stazōn Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating die. Stamp the peacock tail image in Pretty Peacock Ink. Stamp again in Versamark Ink. Cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Use an Aqua Painter to add a wash of Pretty Peacock Classic Ink. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Jet Black Stazōn Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the peacock’s tail and stitched label as shown.
I am a huge fan of teal tones and the Noble Peacock Suite of products is packed-full of teal goodness. The Specialty Designer Series Paper, Foil Sheets, and Rhinestones shimmer and shine, allowing you to create jaw-dropping, beautiful projects.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
June 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***You are here***
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian