Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that adds beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I have several new 2019 Holiday Catalog products tempting me, so I decided to create something that I could use as a sneak peek paired with something current. It resulted in Mini Curvy Keepsake Baby Shower favors. The Mini Curvy Keepsake box is available to customers on September 4, 2019 when the Holiday Catalog goes live. I paired it with the currently available Wildly Happy Cling Stamp Set and Stitched Labels Dies. I happen to think they pair perfectly, you?
Cut a piece of Perennial Essence 12 x 12 Vellum Cardstock down to 6 x 6 pieces, then zip through a die-cutting machine with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Die. Fold at the score lines, tuck a little something inside and assemble (easy peasy).
Use a Clear Block B to stamp the “little one” sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the stitched heart die from the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies as shown. Adhere, with a Mini Glue Dot, to a circle die (Stitched Labels Die) of Whisper White Cardstock. Tie to the handle of the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the bunny images in Jet Black Stāzon Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with an Aqua Painter, So Saffron, and Petal Pink Classic Ink…with a touch of Smoky Slate. Snip with Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add a Frosted Flower Embellishment, as well as the small Pearl Basic Jewels, as shown. Colored with Dark So Saffron and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends as needed.
The Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies are perfectly sized for tiny treats, such a a single Ferrero Rocher, a Lindor Truffle, or similar. What will you tuck inside?
I love the softness of the Vellum Cardstock. I colored the bunnies and added the embellishments to coordinate with the Perennial Essence 12 x 12 Vellum Cardstock. Since the cardstock is 12 x 12, you can get 4 Mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes out of one sheet! YAY!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
August 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts