Welcome to the September 2019 Artisan Blog Hop!
The Stampin’ Up! 2019 Artisan Design Team has so many amazing creations for you to see! I hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs! This blog hop will feature creations using the Designer Series Paper that is currently on sale: Buy 3 Get 1 Free!
Each one of my trio of card creations showcase a piece of designer series paper from the See a Silhouette pack from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. It is part of the See a Silhouette Suite of products on page 132-134!
All three cards were created as follows:
1) Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
2) Stamp a silhouette image from the Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set onto Whisper White Cardstock in a coordinating color. Snip with Paper Snips.
3) Use Paper Snips to cut the section of the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper into card-sized sections. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and trim off any designer series paper that hangs over the edges.
4) Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a coordinating piece of cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy (removes static). Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Use Paper Snips to closely trim the sentiment to size, then adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5) Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop the sentiment die-cut (Sweet Silhouette Dies) in Whisper White Cardstock and a coordinating color. Adhere together and to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
The See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles. The designs are perfect for artistic backgrounds and layering.
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ , Acid free, Lignin free
Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White.
The Stampin’ Up! Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale ends on September 30, 2019! It includes select packs from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, all shown below. Don’t miss out on this amazing deal on some stunning / gorgeous packs of high-quality color coordinating Designer Series Paper.
Below is a grid of photos showcasing the creations from the 2019 Artisan Design Team. Be sure to hop along to gain oodles of inspiration for the Come Sail Away Suite of Products.
Click on the name of the Artisan below to visit their blog and see what amazing projects they have created to inspire you!
Angela Meiritz-Reid | Visit Her Blog
Ashley Van Camp | Visit Her Blog
Aurélie Fabre | Visit Her Blog
Jackie Aitken | Visit Her Blog
Jennifer Picard | Visit Her Blog
Kaylee van Es | Visit Her Blog
Lauren Alarid | Visit Her Blog
Maike Beimler: | Visit Her Blog
Manuela Geiswinkler | Visit Her Blog
Mikaela Titheridge | Visit Her Blog
Narelle Farrugia | Visit Her Blog
Rochelle Blok | Visit Her Blog
Stesha Bloodhart | Visit Her Blog
Sylwia Schreck | Visit Her Blog
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code AVB2A3BD and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Want the Ultimate Bundle, the best deal? During the month of July & August, get $155 worth of product for just $99+ tax and FREE Shipping! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!
These colours are just fabulous but the detail and your placement are incredible! I adore your placement of the little girl on the swing in the forefront of the leaves … just beautiful Stesha xx
Oh Stesha, I’m lost for words. These are absolutely amazing. I agree with Mikaela, your p placement of all the elements is incredible
Fun and colorful cards ideal for youth! Very nice Stesha! xx