Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When I think of my Favorite Holiday, I think of Christmas and Buffalo Plaid! So I had to create a card using my favorite Christmas Decor! Buffalo Plaid and Moose! Something I have been decorating with for years. I love the rustic vibe and cabin feel. My closet and Christmas Decor accentuate my #madforplaid obsession and I absolutely love when I can decorate with it!
Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Zip the entire card base through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Crop a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock with the 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the Buffalo Check Background Stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Cut to 3 1/4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to a 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of the woodgrain Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper, leaving just 1/4 visible. Distress all edges by folding inward.
Wrap 4 loops of Linen Thread around the Buffalo Check as shown, securing with Snail Adhesive. Create a 4 loop bow and adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Crop the “Merry Christmas” using a die-cutting and embossing machine, Basic Black Cardstock and the Merry Christmas Dies. Adhere with snipped-to-size Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the moose (Merry Moose) using the Stamparatus, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (outline) and Golden Glitz Delicata Ink. Crop with the coordinating Moose Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
What kind of decor do you use? Rustic? Modern? Trendy? Are the Merry Moose Bundle and Buffalo Check Background Stamp part of your craft room?
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th, when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
October 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen