Welcome to the 2020 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
The Stampin’ Up! 2020 Artisan Design Team has so many amazing creations for you to see! I hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs!
This blog hop is our second hop and features projects that were created with items from the Peaceful Poppies Suite, pages 24-27 of the 2020 January – June Mini Catalog.
Handpainted blooms and watercolor washes make beautiful backgrounds or focal points on all your spring crafts. The Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle includes two stamp set and die bundles for even more fun! The outline poppy images accented by watercolor effects allow you to choose from an array of inspiring coordinating colors to design your projects. Whether you’re sending a birthday card, your deepest sympathy, or celebrating a friendship, your handmade creations are sure to shine as bright as a field of poppies. This suite bundle is also available in French.
The Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle includes
* Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set
* Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set
* Painted Labels Dies
* Poppy Moments Dies
* Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
* Peaceful Poppies Sequins
* Whisper White 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
* Peaceful Poppies Elements
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry
Stampin’ Up! released the video below giving an in-depth look at all the fabulous products avaialble within this mega suite of two bundles, designer series paper, and amazing accessories.
Here are some Step-by-Step Instructions on how I created the card above:
- With a Paper Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″. (this is your card base).
- Adhere two of the Peaceful Poppies Elements to the back of the purple Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper that has been cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/4. Adhere o the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 5/8 x 5″. Use the splatter stamp (Painted Poppies) to stamp in Gorgeous Grape ink multiple times. Use an Aqua Painter to create a watercolor wash from the stamped images.
- Use a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to flick ink onto the Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Adhere the three black pieces from the Peaceful Poppies Elements as shown with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the floral images in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating dies and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
- Add color with an Aqua Painter and Gorgeous Grape Ink. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with en Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Trim with Paper Snips and adhere with Black Mini Dimensionals.
- Add six Peaceful Poppies Sequins as shown.
- Tie two strips of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon into a bow. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Here are some Step-by-Step Instructions on how I created the acetate card box:
- Assemble an Acetate Card Box.
- Cut a piece of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to 5 3/4 x 10 1/4. Score at 1/2, 1, 4 7/8, 5 3/8, and 5 7/8. Insert inside the Acetate Card Box.
- Wrap the Acetate Card Box with a 2″ Wide & 3″ Wide strip of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, adhering with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Wrap the Designer Series Paper several times with the Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. Create a bow and adhere it as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Crop several leaves of Mossy Meadow Cardstock using the dies from the Peaceful Moments Bundle. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Crop pieces of Shimmery White Cardstock with the flowers from the Poppy Moments Dies. Color the outline pieces with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Color the flower bases with an Aqua Painter and Real Red Classic Ink. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the Acetate Box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Adhere with Black Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
DON’T HAVE A COPY OF THE CATALOGS? You can download them via the links below:
If this is your first time stopping by my blog, I truly want to thank you for being here! I am so very honored. I do my best to provide inspiration as well as step-by-step instructions to my creations so that you can make them too! You can view my PDF Tutorial Library Here. You can also subscribe to my Newsletter and Blog Updates so you don’t miss out on future posts!
Be sure to click on the buttons below to visit the rest of the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Artisan Design Team to see the entire blog hop line-up and to gain oodles of inspiration for the Peaceful Poppies Suite of Products!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code WGTYXN6C and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! (PLUS YOU GET A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM!)
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
- SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- up to $125 in products of your choice. the only exceptions are Sale-A-Bration and host rewards products.
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- the kit ships free (another 10% savings)
- YAY DISCOUNT! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!