Welcome to the 2020 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
Sale-A-Bration is an exciting time of the year—and it just got even better with more fantastic products to earn! More products mean more creative possibilities to experiment with!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2020 Artisan Design Team has so many amazing creations for you to see! I hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs and the oodles of possibilities that come with the products from the Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release!
During Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31, 2020) you can earn the REVERSIBLE Rise & Shine Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set for FREE with a qualifying $100 USD purchase (before shipping & tax).
How did I earn it? By purchasing the Best Dressed Suite of Products, Item 153926 ($81), and the Cup of Cheer Dies, Item 151150 ($30). The total before shipping & tax is $111 (makes me feel lucky), allowing you to add the coordinating Rise & Shine Sale-A-Bration set to your order! YAY!
Best Dressed Suite Bundle (English)
Be as bold as your lipstick with the Best Dressed Suite Bundle! Someone once said, “Life is too short to wear boring clothes.” It’s also too short for boring cards. Dress up your projects with purses, perfume, and shoes, and say hello to fabulous with all the fashion essentials. With a mix of bright colors and flirty florals, you’re sure to find your perfect style—no online quizzes required. Accessorize with ribbon and tassels for runway-ready papercraft creations.
The Best Dressed Suite contains the following items:
* Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* All Dressed Up Dies (10% off)
* Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
* Mint Macaron 1/8″ (3.2 cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon
* Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) Note Cards & Envelopes
* Best Dressed Tassels
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Mint Macaron
Cup of Cheer Dies
The Cup of Cheer Dies were first introduced in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. The dies carried over, but the coordinating Cup of Christmas Stamp Set retired. I LOVE that there is yet another REVERSIBLES stamp set (Rise & Shine) that has been made avaialble to coordinate with these dies.
So what’s Sale-A-Bration?
- EARN FREE PRODUCT! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD or $100 USD/$120 CAD you spend, you choose a free item from either the first and/or second Sale-A-Braton brochure that matches the level you spent.
- PURCHASE FROM ANY CURRENT CATALOG! You can purchase items from the January–June mini catalog or any other current catalog, and earn free Sale-A-Bration products!
- ORDER NOW! The Sale-A-Bration earning period ends on March 31, 2020.
I wanted to create a tad outside the box when using the All Dressed Up Dies. Instead of creating a purse/tote, I decided to go with a cute backpack! I know, I barely stepped outside the box, certainly didn’t jump :).
I kept it clean and simple, just added a few elements to make it resemble a backpack.
- Use the All Dressed Up dies & a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop the following pieces of Basic Gray Cardstock: purse body x 2, long strap x 3, pocket x 1, buckle strap x 1.
- Use the 2 3/8″ Circle Stitched Shapes Die to crop a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock.
- Zip two pieces of Smoky Slate Cardstock through a die-cutting and embossing machine, tucked inside the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder. TIP: Take advantage of the 3D Embossing Plate to make it easy creating your sandwich. Crop the two pieces with the purse die, making sure to line the largest opening properly over the embossed lines. Snip out so just the large piece remains.
- Crop a button and two buckles (All Dressed Up Dies) of Smoky Slate Cardstock. Thread Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine through the button holes and adhere a Whisper White Best Dressed Tassel to the backside of the button.
- Assemble the backpack as shown in the pictures, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and/or a strong glue of choice to adhere the pieces in place.
- Snip out the two perfume bottles from the Best Dressed 6×6 Designer Series Paper and tuck them inside the front pocket of the backpack.
Rise and shine and start stamping! Use the Rise & Shine Stamp Set to create cards and other projects with hot morning beverages and greetings that are sure to warm anyone’s heart. This stamp set is a Reversibles** set, so some of the stamps are two sided with an image on each side of the stamp for more creative options.
Earn this stamp set FREE March 3–March 31, 2020, during part two of our Sale-A-Bration promotion! Ask your demonstrator about the coordinating dies. This stamp set is also available in French. **Patent Pending.
I love how the Best Dressed 6×6 Designer Series Paper set the color combination for this card. Petal Pink is one of my FAVORITE colors of all time. It is so gorgeous and coordinates with so many different colors!
The Rise & Shine Stamp Set is perfect for the casual to avid crafter. The reversibles stamps are user friendly and allow you to create mugs of many directions. I recommend pairing the set with a Stamparatus. The solid stamps get the best stamp image when even pressure is applied.
- With a Paper Trimmer, cut a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″. (this is your card base).
- Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White Cardstock as shown. Triple wrap with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine. Tie a double bow of baker’s twine and adhere it with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the largest circle Stitched Shapes Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the mug in Smoky Slate Classic Ink, first onto scratch paper and then onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Cup of Cheer Dies. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color Vellum Cardstock with a Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend. Crop with the filigree die from the Cup of Cheer Dies. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp the heart tag from the Rise & Shine Stamp Set in Petal Pink Ink, first onto scratch paper and then onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Cup of Cheer Dies. Thread a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine that has been separate to two threads. Tuck the ends inside the mug, Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Smoky Slate Ink onto a 3 1/2 x 3/4 piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Silver Metallic Pearls for a fun, yet soft, touch of bling.
DON’T HAVE A COPY OF THE CATALOGS? You can download them via the links below:
FREE? Yes FREE! During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalogs. How? For every $50 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There’s no limit! Choose something amazing for FREE with every $50 purchase, or spend $100 for additional product options! Look for the reward icons in the Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalogs (links above).
Be sure to click on the links below to visit the rest of the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Artisan Design Team to see the entire blog hop line-up and to gain oodles of inspiration for the Best Dressed Suite and Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release!
The extremely talented Tammy Wilson, Stamp Paper Scissors is next in line. Be sure to check out the fabulous creations she has for you!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code PRGNTUKZ and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item* valued at
$10 $15 or less! (PLUS YOU GET A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM!) *EXCLUDES 12X12 PAPER!
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
- SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- up to $125 in products of your choice. the only exceptions are Sale-A-Bration and host rewards products.
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- the kit ships free (another 10% savings)
- YAY DISCOUNT! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!