Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs; Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVED? I know that having my two boys at home with me 24/7, helping them with distance learning, and working full-time has been a challenge. It has definitely cut into my creative time and sharing my projects with you!
Yesterday was an exciting day! I received my 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Demonstrator PRE-ORDER! I got to see some of the new products up close and personal and now I can share some of that excitement with you!
JAR OF FLOWERS! This bundle is one of my favorites from the new catalog! I was excited that the entire suite (Flowers for Every Season) was available to pre-order and that I can share it with you!
ALL ITEMS FROM THE 2020-2021 Annual Catalog will be available to customers starting JUNE 3, 2020!
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White Cardstock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere it to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut two pieces of the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon to 4 1/4″ long. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Zip a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
Crop with the 4 3/8 long Stitched Rectangle Die, shortening it to 2 1/4″ wide. Use an Aqua Painter to add a Balmy Blue watercolor wash. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the 1 7/8″ Stitched Shapes Circle Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the jar and flowers in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Add color using an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, and Balmy Blue.
Crop the jar with the coordinating Jar Punch. Snip the flowers with Paper. Snips. Wrap the top of the jar with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine. Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Trim closely with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere five Flowers for Every Season Gems to the card as shown with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for June 10th (which just happens to be my BIRTHDAY), with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
May 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!