Today, a group of Stampin’ Up! Artisan’s have decided to share some sunshine with creations using the sentiments and images from the Share Sunshine PDF!
This digital stamp set is packed with both lighthearted and thoughtful sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we are currently in. You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
As part of Stampin’ Up!’s Making a Difference program, 100% of the Share Sunshine PDF Download proceeds will go to COVID-19 efforts. Help us make a difference today!
The download will be charged in US dollars; your financial institution will convert the charge into your currency based on current exchange rates.
I love that so many of the sentiments and images from the Share Sunshine PDF coordinate with a variety of Stampin’ Up! punches! The entire page of sentiments were quickly and easily cropped with a punch.
- Begin by cutting a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2 to create your card base.
- Cut a piece of Botanical Prints Designer Series Paper (part of the Botanical Prints Product Medley) to 3 x 5 1/2.
- Wrap with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine that has been pulled apart to two-strand pieces. Secure with a bow as shown.
- Cut a piece of Best Dressed 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 1 1/2 x 5 1/2. Adhere together and to the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the 2 7/8 Stitched Shapes Circle Die. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Crop the heart with the Heart Punch (part of the Heart Punch Pack). Color the hearts with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut the “from a distance” sentiment to 3/8 x 2 1/2. Flag the end with the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere both sentiments to the card with standard and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Mini Glue Dot near the end of the flagged sentiment to make it look like it was waving in the wind.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the image (A Good Man) in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Soft Suede (hair), Smoky Slate (shirt), Balmy Blue (jeans), Daffodil Delight (hair), Lovely Lipstick (shirt), Night of Navy (jeans), Ivory (skin).
- Adhere with doubled-up Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code QYVEUW7Y and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!