Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I haven’t been able to create in a while with so much going on, but when I had the chance, I decided to try something with My Hoot Pick: You’re a Peach Suite Collection.
My card morphed quite a bit from where I started. First, it was a portrait card, with a full sheet of Shimmery White Cardstock. I had stitched a few stitches with my sewing machine but tore them out, which led to tearing the corners off completely.
I tried stamping the flowers in Pale Papaya, then adding depth by adding Calypso Coral shading…nope, didn’t work, so decided to just flick on some color. Voila! My completed card.
Here is a look at all 5 New In Colors! Which new color is your favorite? My Fave? I would say it’s too hard to choose one, so Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya are my picks.
MY HOOT PICK! It is my Gotta Have It product from the new catalog!
The YOU’RE A PEACH SUITE COLLECTION on pages 60-61 of the new catalog!
Everything’s just peachy when you craft with this You’re a Peach Suite Collection. The all-occasion sentiments are ideal for handmade greeting cards and gift packaging. Add some juicy peaches, flowers, and foliage for a sweet finish.
The You’re a Peach Suite Collection includes:
- Sweet As a Peach Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
- Peach Dies (10% off)
- You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper
- Mini Jam Jars
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, white
Begin by cutting a piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock to 4 1 /4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the Evening Evergreen card base. Cover with white Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4. Use a Water Painter to add a wash of Evening Evergreen. Let dry completely. Use a Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Marker to splatter color over the wash.
Tear the two corners as shown. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the small peaches and flowers in Pale Papaya Classic Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock (three each).
Use a Water Painter to flick Calypso Coral Classic Ink onto the flowers and to add a dab of color to the flower center.
Stamp the greenery in Evening Evergreen onto Shimmery White Cardstock (twice).
Crop all images with a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Peach dies.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.
Embellish with Evening Evergreen and Pale Papaya 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!