TGIF! It’s a Sketch Challenge!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week happens to be a sketch challenge that inspired me to get out the Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle and Let it Snow Designer Series Paper. That santa is adorable and a dream to color with Stampin’ Blends! What is your favorite coloring tool?
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
- Wrap a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Let it Snow Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the back with Snail Adhesive.
- Triple wrap Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the Real Red Cotton Ribbon, securing it with a bow as shown. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the largest Stitched Circle Die. Zip through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use the Paper Trimmer to cut a straight edge on one side of the circle. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the Santa (Holly Jolly Christmas) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating die (Jolly Seasons). Color with the following Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce, and Mango Melody. Light: Smoky Slate. Ivory, Color Lifter. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the “Tis The Season” and “to Be Jolly” using a die-cutting and embossing machine and Basic Black Cardstock. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and snipped-to-size Black Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Red Rhinestones as shown.
I just love how simple this card was to create and how relaxing and enjoyable it was to color the Santa with our amazing Stampin’ Blends!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMU6WRKF and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Want the Ultimate Bundle, the best deal? During the month of July & August, get $155 worth of product for just $99+ tax and FREE Shipping! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!