The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop
Bon Voyage Retiring In Colors! You will be missed!
Welcome to The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop! Today we are saying a final farewell to the Retiring 2016-2018 In Colors of Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo (moving to a core color), Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum. The retiring color products always sell out fast, so if you have them on your wish list, I suggest you order soon so you don’t miss out!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a 2nd piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Stamp the sentiments and floral image (from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set, Retiring) in Versamark Ink. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
- Color the floral image with Blender Pens and the following retiring In Colors: Emerald Envy, Peekabook Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum.
- Wrap Linen Thread around as shown and secure with a Bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Clear Epoxy Shapes for a final touch.
The beautiful Birthday Blooms Stamp Set (available in Clear or Wood Mount) is also retiring, sniff, sniff… I love coloring this stamp set and am sad to see it go, but I promise you, the oodles of items available in its place will not disappoint!
This was an extremely simple card to create. I didn’t fussy cut anything (can you believe it?) It’s a quick stamp, sprinkle, heat and color and you are done! I love the look of white embossed images on Crumb Cake Cardstock, what do you think?
Those lovely Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes are also soon to be gone! (another sniff, sniff…) I have enjoyed using those as a final touch to several of my creations. They are subtle and give just the right step-up to a paper craft project.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Stesha Bloodhart @ Stampin’ Hoot!, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!