Snowflake Showcase & GDP166 Sketch Challenge
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has an amazing sketch challenge that is calling your name, will you play along?
I used three products from the limited-release Snowflake Showcase Suite. These items are soon to slip away for good…they are only available for four more days, so grab them while you still can! November 30th is the final day to get your hands on these fabulous products!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Pacific Point Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″. Spritz with water from a Stampin’ Spritzer. Sprinkle with Prussian Blue Brusho Colour Crystals, focusing more in the upper right corner. Spritz with more water if desired. Let dry completely. (Speed up the drying process by using a Heat Tool).
- Stamp several snowflake images in Versamark Ink onto the edges of the Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 3″ x 3 1/2″.
- Crop a 3″ piece of Silver Foil with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point Cardstock to 3″ x 3 1/2″. Crop a half circle as shown using the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Crop two snowflakes of Silver Foil (Snowfall Thinlits Large Snowflake Die & 1 5/8″ Snowflake Die) using a Big Shot. Cut the large snowflake die in half and adhere both with a Mini Glue Dot.
- With a sewing machine or by hand, add stitching to the right side, joining all pieces together. Note: My stitching did not look good, so I added the three Snowflake Trinkets as a cover-up to my boo-boo.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment (Snow is Glistening Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Pacific Point Cardstock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the large snowflake die cut for an added touch of bling.
I love the beautiful shimmer of the Silver Foil and Silver Embossing, don’t you? The Prussian Blue Brusho Crystal Colour pairs perfectly with Pacific Point, which was the basis for choosing this combination. What is your favorite holiday color combination?
I have just recently incorporated sewing into my projects and when I noticed that the GDP166 Sketch had a touch of sewing, I wanted to give it another go. Lets just say this one did not go as planned, it is still there and slightly noticeable, but I couldn’t leave it be. I had to cover my boo-boo with the wonderful Snowflake Trinkets that are only available until November 30th! Get them before they are gone!
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits
UP NEXT: Tuesday, Nov 27th & Wednesday, Nov 28th: 10% Off tools, ink & more.
EXCLUSIONS APPLY! Please download this PDF for the list of exclusions. ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA EXCLUSIONS
BONUS: Anyone who places an order through me during the On-Line Extravaganza Sale will have their name placed into a drawing for a $50 GRAB BAG of Goodies. I will have 2 of these to give away! Winners of the grab bags will be announced on Friday, November 30th.
Don’t forget: place an online order (through me) of $50+ during the month of November and you will receive the DOUBLE Hoot Loot Deal below! Click the image below for complete details on how to earn November’s DOUBLE Hoot Loot! Limit 1 Hoot Loot redemption per Customer per Month!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!