Snowflake Showcase & GDP166 Sketch Challenge
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Pacific Point Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″. Spritz with water from a Stampin’ Spritzer. Sprinkle with Prussian Blue Brusho Colour Crystals, focusing more in the upper right corner. Spritz with more water if desired. Let dry completely. (Speed up the drying process by using a Heat Tool).
- Stamp several snowflake images in Versamark Ink onto the edges of the Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 3″ x 3 1/2″.
- Crop a 3″ piece of Silver Foil with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point Cardstock to 3″ x 3 1/2″. Crop a half circle as shown using the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Crop two snowflakes of Silver Foil (Snowfall Thinlits Large Snowflake Die & 1 5/8″ Snowflake Die) using a Big Shot. Cut the large snowflake die in half and adhere both with a Mini Glue Dot.
- With a sewing machine or by hand, add stitching to the right side, joining all pieces together. Note: My stitching did not look good, so I added the three Snowflake Trinkets as a cover-up to my boo-boo.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment (Snow is Glistening Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Pacific Point Cardstock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the large snowflake die cut for an added touch of bling.
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits