Best Catch Cling Bundle!
With Father’s Day on the horizon, I decided to create a masculine card with the Best Catch Cling Bundle and coordinating Crackle Paint background stamp. Pair it up with Crumb Cake Cardstock and Soft Suede Classic Ink and you have the recipe for a fabulous masculine creation.
The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies work wonders to create frame elements and more to step-up your paper craft creations. Do you have them in your stash of craft supplies?
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4″. Crinkle the corners and edges with your fingers or a Bone Folder. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the Crackle Paint Background Stamp in Soft Suede Ink onto a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece Crumb Cake Cardstock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Magnetic Platform and 2nd largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die.
Adherethe interior cropped rectangle to the Soft Suede with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crinkle a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2″ piece of Vellum Cardstock and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Take the exterior cropped rectangle, snip and reduce the size by 1/2″. Crinkle and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the trout, fisherman, and sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Catch of the Day Thinlits Dies, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Color with Watercolor Pencils and blend with a Blender Pen. Snip the sentiment to size with a Paper Snips.
- Crop the “happy” sentiment using a Big Shot, Well Written Framelits, and Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Crop the cattail using a Big Shot, Catch of the Day Die and Soft Suede Cardstock.
- Snip piece of Linen and Old Olive Linen Thread with a Paper Snips.
Adhereall elements as shown with Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots. and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The images that are a part of the Best Catch Bundle are perfect for coloring with Watercolor Pencils and blending with Blender Pens. I may have overdid it on the card stock crinkle but I couldn’t help myself. The 2nd layer of Soft Suede Cardstock, the Crackle Paint Frame, and the Vellum Cardstock all received a crush in my hand to create a distressed look to match the distress of the crackle paint.
Do you subscribe to my Newsletter? Each month I offer a Bundle of the Month Special and the Best Catch Bundle and Crackle Paint just happen to be a part of the special for March 2019! Get your masculine supplies with plenty of time to create items for the upcoming Father’s Day Special.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code ECC6RRH2 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! Click on the image below to learn more about how you can earn Monthly Hoot Loot for FREE!
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!