3-D Thursday: Painted Harvest (Sneak Peek) Greeting Card Gift Box
The excitement is building! The Stampin’ Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog is close to release (available September 1st) and I am so delighted that I get to share one of my FAVORITE bundles with you! The Painted Harvest Bundle is FABULOUS! I just got it into my hands yesterday and could hardly put it down. So I have decided to share a few sneak peeks of this Bundle with you over the next few days. Today’s project using the Painted Harvest Bundle and Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, is a Greeting Card Gift Box. This box fits up-to six standard A2 size greeting cards and medium envelopes. The amount you can fit varies depending on how thick they end up from added layers and embellishments.
This box was quick to put together and create, especially if you are familiar with the Envelope Punch Board. If you do not have the Envelope Punch Board in your collection of craft tools, I highly suggest purchasing it. I use it often to make envelopes for my square cards, or anything that is not a standard size to fit our medium envelopes. Want to add the Envelope Punch Board to your online shopping cart? You can do so my clicking on the photo below and it will take you to my online store!
Greeting Box Decoration Details:
- Gift Box Base: Early Espresso 12×12 Cardstock (see instructions above on dimensions and assembly)
- Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (Available September 1st, 2017; see instructions above on dimensions and assembly)
- Other Cardstock: Glossy White Cardstock, Colored with Soft Sky Classic Ink and Sponge Daubers
- Sentiments: Painted Harvest Photopolymers Stamp Set, Available September 1st, 2017 -‘Gather Together & Give Thanks’ Stamped on Glossy White Cardstock with Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Stamped Images: .Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set all stamped on Whisper White Cardstock- Sunflower: 3-Step Stamping 1st Layer: Crushed Curry, 2nd Layer: Soft Suede, 3rd Layer (center): Soft Suede (stamped 3 times) Leaves/Fern: 2-Step Stamping, All Layers: Garden Green Classic Ink
- Sunflowers and Ferns were fussy cut with the Paper Snips. Leaves were quickly cropped with the coordinating Leaf Punch available in the Painted Harvest Bundle.
- Tools: Leaf Punch (Available September 1st), Paper Snips, Envelope Punch Board, Stampin’ Trimmer, Banner Triple Punch
- Adhesives: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Embellishments: 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, 1/4″ Copper Trim
My list of products used in this post. Click on the image to see the product in store or print a pdf by clicking the link at the bottom of the file.
Need a copy of the 2017 Holiday Catalog by Stampin’ Up? Click on the image below and leave me your Name, Address and Email and I will pop one in the mail!
Don’t forget to take advantage of my Monthly Hoot Loot! During the month of August, Earn the Fabulous Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon as your free item by placing a $50 order and entering the host code shown below. More details by clicking this photo:
Ready to take a stroll through my online store?
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!