Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
Watch the video below to see 5 benefits of the Stamparatus and why you NEED to have one!
I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
- UPDATE! Whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open from Dec. 5 – Dec. 30, 2017! This will be the ONLY window to reserve.
- Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship the Stamparatus in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS to reserve your Stamparatus.
- Please go to my online store HERE.
- Create an account and/or be logged in before 2 pm MT on Dec. 5 for the fastest reservation experience.
- After clicking thru and reaching my online store above, you will see a large Stamparatus Reserve Now Banner Ad.
- When you click on the Stamparatus Banner Ad, you will be taken to the reservation page.
- If you click the link early you will be notified the reservation window isn’t open yet
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me.
Need product now? Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code JAXDSBH9 and you will earn the Paper Snips for FREE!
Ready to place an order?