Welcome to the 2020 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
The Stampin’ Up! 2020 Artisan Design Team has so many amazing creations for you to see! I hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs!
This blog hop is our second hop and features projects that were created with items from the Coordination Product Release!
If this is your first time stopping by my blog, I truly want to thank you for being here! I am so very honored. I do my best to provide inspiration as well as step-by-step instructions to my creations so that you can make them too! You can view my PDF Tutorial Library Here. You can also subscribe to my Newsletter and Blog Updates so you don’t miss out on future posts!
So what’s the Coordination Product Release? The Coordination Product Release is an exclusive, limited-time collection of products that has everything you need to let you celebrate your creativity. The Coordination Products are made up of Dies and Designer Series Paper made to coordinate with stamps and punches from Sale-A-Bration Promotion and Jan-Jun Mini Catalogs! HOW EXCITING!
No more Fussy Cutting! I personally love to fussy cut my stamped images, but I know that is not the case for everyone! It might be a therapy to me, but make others want to rip their hair out!
IMPORTANT! The Coordination Products are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Customers can order these products TODAY! DON’T DELAY! Order these products now, while they are in stock!
EASY PEASY! See those flowers? They were quickly cropped from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (Coordination Product) using the Small Bloom Punch! Small Bloom Punch? The Small Bloom Punch can only be EARNED for FREE with a qualifying purchase of $100 or more during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.
Here are some Step-by-Step Instructions on how I created the complete card:
- With a Paper Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″. (this is your card base).
- Cut a piece of the striped Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (the backside of the blooms) to 1 x 5 1/2″. Adhere to the left edge of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper to 4 x 5 1/2″. Add a Watercolor Wash of Blushing Bride Ink with an Aqua Painter. Allow to dry completely.
- Use a Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker to flick drops of color onto the watercolor washed area.
- Use the Small Bloom Punch to crop 20 – 25 flowers from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper. Be sure to crop the ones on the edges as well, no need to waste any of it!
- Adhere the blooms as shown with Mini Glue Dots or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to 2 x 4 1/2″. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Rub with an Embossing Buddy and stamp the sentiment (Here’s to Strong Women Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of striped Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper to 1 x 4″. Adhere to the flagged sentiment with Snail Adhesive. Trim the excess with Paper Snips.
- Separate a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine so that you are using only two threads. Wrap around the flagged sentiment, securing with a bow as shown.
- Add clear Frosted Flower Embellishments to some of the blossoms and one to the flagged banner.
- Add small Pearl Basic Jewels to both the center of the blossoms and to the center of the Frosted Flower Embellishments (use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere them).
There are a total of SIX products in the Coordination Product Release.
FREE? Yes FREE! During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalog. How? For every $50 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There’s no limit! Choose something amazing for FREE with every $50 purchase, or spend $100 for additional product options! Look for the reward icons in the Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalog.
DON’T HAVE A COPY OF THE CATALOGS? You can download them via the links below:
THERE’S MORE! Want to know what else is included in the Coordination Product Release? Download this PDF Flyer with the details of what is available and what products it coordinates with.
Be sure to click on the buttons below to visit the rest of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Artisan Design Team to see the entire blog hop line-up and to gain oodles of inspiration for the Well Said and Dear Doily Bundles!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code WGTYXN6C and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! (PLUS YOU GET A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM!)
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
- SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- up to $125 in products of your choice. the only exceptions are Sale-A-Bration and host rewards products.
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- the kit ships free (another 10% savings)
- YAY DISCOUNT! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!