Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The By the Dock Bundle from the 2020 Mini Catalog is one of my favorites! Why? #1 we love our family time at the lake. #2 It’s a stamp set that is perfect for adding color with an Aqua Painter! My favorite way to color a creation!
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Use an Aqua Painter along with Balmy Blue and Crushed Curry Classic Ink to create the water and sky background. Note: I first apply water to the Shimmery White Cardstock, then I apply the color so that you don’t get any dark spots. Set aside to dry completely.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (By the Dock) in Stazon Ink onto the card base as shown.
Stamp the ground edge twice (side-by-side) in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock as shown. Crop with the coordinating edge die (Dockside Dies). Color with an Aqua Painter, Mossy Meadow (grass), Sahara Sand (rocks), and Crushed Curry (flowers) Classic Inks. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the dock, boat and birds in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Dockside Dies. Color with an Aqua Painter, Soft Suede (dock & boat), and Smoky Slate (birds) Classic Ink. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
February 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! *** YOU ARE HERE***
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!