Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today just happens to be my hubby’s birthday so the featured card was made especially for him. We love cabin life, relaxing in the outdoors, fresh air, lake life you name it. With the weather comes the resurrection of my buffalo plaid collection, as well as my Buffalo Check Background stamp! I paired it with the In the Pines Bundle, the Coming Home Bundle as well as sentiments from the Itty Bitty Birthdays and Peaceful Moments Stamp Sets.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2. Distress the edges with a Bone Folder.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the Buffalo Check Background Stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Use a Paper Trimmer to cut down to 4 x 5 1/4. Distress the edges with a Bone Folder.
Double wrap the bottom with Linen Thread, securing with a bow as shown.
Stamp the trees (In the Pines), Cabin (Coming Home), Happy Birthday (Itty Bitty Birthdays) in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock.
Use the 2-Step Stamps to add the Mossy Meadow Ink to the pine trees.
Color the cabin with a Water Brush using Soft Suede and Mango Melody Classic Inks.
Crop the trees and cabins with the coordinating dies (Pines Woods, Home Together) and a Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
Trim the Happy Birthday sentiment to size (1/2 x 2 1/4) with a Paper Trimmer.
Adhere all pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal.
Stamp the sentiment (Peaceful Moments) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock (twice). Color with a Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blends. Crop one with a 2″ Circle Punch. Snip the “Joy” out of the 2nd with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
September 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!