TGIF! It’s time to crack open that embossing paste!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week’s challenge is a technique and that technique just happens to be Embossing Paste! It seems like a lifetime since I’ve opened my jar of paste, but it was still in perfect condition and ready to be applied to my project.
Ok…I may or may not have been watching “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” when I was working on this card…hence the bright, fun colors.
If you have embossing paste and are ready to create, play along with us!
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
Place three dollops of Embossing Paste to a Silicone Mat. Add two drops of ink refill the following colors to one of the dollops: Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Lovely Lipstick. Mix the dollops throughly. Use a Palette Knife to spread the colored Embossing Paste onto a Basic Pattern Decorative Mask that has been placed on top of the Whisper White Cardstock. Allow to dry and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color the “I Can’t Thank You Enough” stamp with the brush end of a Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Write Marker. Huff on the ink then stamp onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Crop the sentiment and a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the coordinating dies from Stitched So Sweetly. Snip the rounded edge from the Vellum die-cut with a Paper Snips. Adhere together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color three pieces of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the following Dark Stampin’ Blends: Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Lovely Lipstick. Tie in a bow and adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Color Pearl Basic Jewels with Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin’ Blends. Adhere as shown.
Take advantage of Sale-A-Bration! Through March 31st, 2020, earn a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for every $50 or $100 Purchased!
DON’T HAVE A COPY OF THE CATALOGS? You can download them via the links below:
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code WGTYXN6C and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! (PLUS YOU GET A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM!)
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
- SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- up to $125 in products of your choice. the only exceptions are Sale-A-Bration and host rewards products.
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- the kit ships free (another 10% savings)
- YAY DISCOUNT! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!