Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals.
Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team member. I’m participating!!
You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
These cute critters from the Welcome Easter Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, part of the 2020 Mini Catalog, are so much fun to color! I created 3 cards, each with a different image from the stamp set! I will be sharing the other two cards in the next few days. Check back to see the chick and the sheep! They are adorable!
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Crop a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock using a die-cutting and embossing machine and one of the Stitched So Sweetly scalloped rectangle dies. Cut to 2 in wide and adhere to the card base as shown.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece Whisper White Cardstock to 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere to a 3 13/16 x 5 1/16 piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock with Snail Adhesive. Zip through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the 3D Subtle Embossing Folder.
Use the Medium Daisy Punch to crop notches 3/4″ in from the left, on both top and bottom of the embossed pieces. Double wrap with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine that has been separated to two threads, securing with a bow.
Add elements of Blushing Bride Cardstock and 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the upper left corner as shown.
Cut a 3/8 x 2 3/16 piece of Blushing Bride 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and adhere it to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that has been cropped with the largest Stitched So Sweetly label die. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as shown. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the bunny in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo, Color Lifter. Snip with Paper Snips and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color a Pearl Basic Jewel with a Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend. Adhere to the bow as shown.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcases projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
March 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!