Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! While COVID 19 is keeping us home, take a moment to sit back and allow this hop to lift your spirits and offer a creative break. Our theme is “Special Occasions”; projects for just about any occasion you can think of! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It’s been driving me a little crazy that I haven’t had a chance to ink up the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set!
Since the theme of this hop was “Special Occasions” I thought it was the perfect time to ink it up and get rid of a little of my craziness.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Shimmery White Cardstock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere it to a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
Curl all edges with your fingers or a bone folder.
Double wrap with Mossy Meadow Linen Thread (Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack), securing with a bow as shown.
Stamp the large cherry blossom in Jet Black Stāzon Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Ink colors: Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Pear Pizzazz, and Mossy Meadow.
Crop with the coordinating die (Cherry Blossoms). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a 3/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.
Adhere to Mossy Meadow Cardstock that has been cropped with the edge die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add Champagne Rhinestone Basis Jewels as shown.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 13th, when we will say “Goodbye to January Mini and 2019 Annual Catalog and/or Hello to 2020 Annual Catalog.” The Design Team will showcase their favorites from the retiring catalogs or new products from the new catalog. Don’t miss the fun! And, until then, please stay safe.
April 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!