Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop!
This month’s theme is…..Retirement or Graduation! I have a few graduation cards to make this year (it’s been awhile), so I decided to share one of them!
My graduation card is for our nephew, Evan. I created it using his school colors. It features two stamp sets that are retiring on June 2, 2020!
- Lined Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set | Item 145908
- Capture the Good Cling Stamp Set (No Longer Available)
It also uses two stamp sets that are carrying over into the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
- Family Party Photopolymer Stamp Set | Item 149379
- Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Stamp Set | Item 146667
As you can tell there was a lot of fussy cutting! If you don’t like to fussy cut images, then this card is not for you! Hopefully other elements of the card inspire you!
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4. Use a Stamping Sponge and the following Stampin’ Up! Classic Inks to create the ombre background: Merry Merlot & Mango Melody. Use a Stampin’ Up! Heat Tool to dry/set the ink. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Clear Block A & B to stamp the “Congrats Evan” using the Lined Alphabet and Merry Merlot Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock as shown. Color with Light & Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “2020” using the Family Party Stamp Set and Merry Merlot Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp the camera and “the focus is all on you” sentiment using the Capture the Good Stamp Set and Merry Merlot Ink onto a Piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Color with Light & Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “Happy Graduation” sentiment in Merry Merlot Ink directly onto the card as shown.
Use a Merry Merlot Stampin’ Write Marker to color a White Best Dressed Tassel. Allow to dry completely. Slip over the bottom of the “g”, secure in place with a Mini Glue Dot.
Be sure to click on the buttons below to see what the rest of the Be Inspired Design Team has to inspire you with Embossing!
Below is the lineup of all who have joined us in this hop! Be sure to visit each blog and gain oodles of inspiration.
COVID-19 GIVEBACK: Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of their Making a Difference program, they are offering an opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
VIDEO! Watch Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass’s Facebook video sharing her personal thoughts and the background story for the Share Sunshine images and mission.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and images relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from demonstrators and customers!
HOW TO USE: You can use the download in your card making and paper crafting projects. Simply print the images on card stock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here! Price: $12.00
Stampin’ Up! published their 2019-2020 Annual and 2020 January – June 2 Mini Catalog retiring products!
Some items are available at DEEP DISCOUNTS! Purchase them TODAY before they are GONE FOR GOOD!
I have simplified the RETIRING PRODUCTS PDF so that it is easier to read. I have made notes where needed (so you have the full story on what is actually retiring) and split them up into a category per page!
A few things to note:
1) Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring! They will no longer be available as singles. They will only be available as a Light & Dark Combo Pack. They are on the retiring list due to a new package and product number.
2) Some of the Bundles are only retiring as a BUNDLED item. Each item will still be available individually, but no longer at the 10% off bundled price.
3) Some DIES are NOT retiring! The old packaging and product numbers ARE Retiring. They will be available in the new catalog with a NEW product number.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code QYVEUW7Y and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!