TGIF! It’s Time for a Sketch Challenge!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week it’s time for a sketch! I am showcasing the Walk in the Woods Stamp Set from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! Isn’t that hedgehog ADORABLE??
Begin by using a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score and fold at 4 1/4. This is your card base.
Use a Bone Folder to distress the edges of a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the mushroom image in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto the Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to a 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock, that also has been distressed, with Stampin’ Seal!
Use a Classic Label Punch to crop a notch on the right-hand side to hold the Linen Thread. Triple wrap with Linen Thread, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 2 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
Use the 1 3/4 x 2 3/4 Hippo & Friends die to crop two pieces, one 2 1/4 long and the other 1 1/4 long. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus or Clear Block to stamp the hedgehog and leaf image in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
Color the images with the following Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede Combo Pack, Bronze/Ivory Combo Pack.
Cut out both images with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut to 5/8 x 3 1/8. Crop the ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add Gold Metallic Pearls as shown for the final touch.
I just LOVE that the hedgehog makes me smile EVERY time I see it. My son even said it was one of the cutest things he has seen.
What animals always make you smile?
During the month of JULY, place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code AX4JY747 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item** valued at
$10 $15 or less! BONUS!! You will also earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon! WIN, WIN!
**EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- ALL 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- ALL 11 x 17 Grid Papers
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!